Category Archives: Uncategorized

PM Engineer Magazine Product Spotlight – Arctic Condensing Boilers

PM Engineer, a plumbing & mechanical trade publication, features a product spotlight on the Arctic Condensing Boilers in its January 2017 issue.  Read to see what all the buzz is about … January 2017 PME Product Spotlight – Arctic

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Thermal Solutions, Taco Partnership Breeds New Boiler Option

On average, 15% of a commercial modulating/condensing boiler’s runtime is spent at high-fire, according to Jim Schnorr, president of Lancaster, Pa.-based Thermal Solutions Products. The unit coasts along at medium- or low-fire for the other 85% of the time. This … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Weld-LESS is More

Thermal Solutions Arctic Condensing Boiler Series delivers unparalleled longevity and industry 1st field serviceable heat exchanger and knock-down configurations to fit where no other condensing boiler can go.  Read why weld-less-is-more  

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Thermal Solutions Launches New Blog

Welcome to the new blog for Thermal Solutions LLC. Check back here for news and articles about the company and about the industry at large.

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment